Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday

Today...I went swimming and lifted weights. Swimming felt good. My shoulder ached a little bit and really hurt after weights but Motrin helped. When I woke up this morning, I wanted to work out. That was really a good sign for me because I think I was a little burnt out.

Today, I am little grumpy. I have not had lights in my bathrooms for 23 days and have had a hard time getting an electrician to come out. I already replaced the GFCI outlet and that did not work. They called today and asked if I could be home by 2 pm so I clocked out of work and then they called and said it would be 3 pm. I am supposed to teach spinning at 6 pm but at this rate, I will be here all evening! Oh well, I will have lights in the bathrooms.

Rest of the week...
Tuesday-track workout and bike ride
Wednesday-teach 2 or 3 spin classes, weights, swim
Thursday-bike ride (hopefully with my friend, Pat) and 30 minute run
Friday-weights and swim...I am going to try and ride my bike to work
Saturday-2:30 bike ride
Sunday-45 minute run and I am the swimmer for a relay team doing a sprint this week.

Haven't been posting but hopefully I will be more together in the future.

Yesterday, I officiated my first bicycle criterium. It was harder than I thought. It was fun though and the rain held off until the race was over. No workout yesterday. Rest is good! We only get bigger, better, stronger when we rest.

Still working on my weight. I am down about four pounds and I would like to lose 16 more. My food has been better but not awesome. I would really like to lose the weight and I know it would help with my goal to PR at IM Louisville. However, I feel like I am getting stronger and I keep telling myself I am light and I am a climber.

No comments: