Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Today is Election Day! No matter who you voted for - thanks for doing your civic duty! My husband and I have very different views but we work it out!

This week so far...yesterday, taught one spin class
Today-2 P90X workouts (Shoulders and Arms and Plyometrics), taught 2 spin classes
Tomorrow-run, P90X( chest and back) teach one spin class
Thursday-run, teach 2 spin classes, hopefully bike, P90X (yoga)
Friday-run, 2 P90X workouts (legs and back, Kenpo X)
Saturday-ECU Game and run
Sunday-Special Olympics (hopefully run)

Sunday, I ran 12 miles with Ginger. It was so great!!! Ginger is very fun and positive! I was so thankful to have someone to run long with! The average was less than 11 minute miles. Need to run more but every step is a step in the right direction.

P90X is great. I feel like my arms are getting more tone but my legs - not so much. In 3 weeks, I have gone from 2 pull ups to 6 pull ups. A step in the right direction!!! I feel thinner although the scale only says 1 pound! My eating has been somewhat better! P90X is not for wimps though!! Only one more week of the first section and then move onto another section.

Raining today so no bike ride. Last week I rode my mountain bike twice and I loved it. It was not for a long time but it was fun and I worked hard. I need to get back to riding more. Dang time change - it really messes up my bicycle riding. That and work really mess up my schedule! Gotta work though to feed my cycling habit.

Will check in at the end of the week and see how my actual workouts match my plan. Maybe that will help if I know I have to check in with y'all!

No comments: