Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Holy Flying Soccer Balls!

This weekend was fun. My Doodle came home from his vacation and we met in Va. Beach. It was a nice little getaway. We got to see our oldest nephew, Lucas, play in a soccer game. Well, wouldn't you know it...I was busy trying to text the Doodler on my sister's phone and WHAM...a wild flying soccer ball cold clocks me in the side of the head. First of all, I had no idea it was coming so it scared me to death and two...it hurt like heck! After the initial shock, I was just fine but demanded for someone to buy me a cocktail. What I got was a well needed ice pack that worked wonders. The poor goalie just felt terrible and came over and apologized. Bless his heart! Of course, my nephew said that he had never seen the goalie hit a ball quite that hard. Again...back to the Irish luck. It was nice to see my sister and her whole famdamily!

Saturday, I did P90X and drove...Sunday, Doodle and I ran for almost 6 miles. Today, rest day and back to it tomorrow.
Tuesday-P90x, run, teach 2 spin classes, bike
Wednesday-P90x, run, teach 2 spin classes
Thursday-P90x, run, teach 3 spin classes, bike
Friday-P90x, run, teach 1 spin class
Saturday-P90x, bike
Sunday--P90x, bike

No comments: