Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, October 10, 2008

This week so far!!!!

Monday-tried to run but could not stand the treadmill, taught spinning, lifted weights, yoga
Tuesday-taught 2 spin classes
Wednesday-taught 2 spin classes, ran 4.5 miles, yoga, weights
Thursday-ran 3.89 miles, rode 60 miles
Friday-yoga
Saturday-1 hour run and ride, weights
Sunday-long run and maybe short afternoon ride (or not)

At the beginning of the week, I did not want to be back from CNC. It was so fun and I had little to worry about! Finally, I think I have started to get back to normal. I am thinking of starting the program P90X to try to lose some weight and get some muscle back. The few weeks off weights and not working out has not done well for me. Plus I get bored over time! I am going to read the stuff this weekend and take my before pictures. Watch out world, here I come!!!! Really watch out size 6 jeans...here I come!

Yesterday, I was off from school and Pat and I had a nice long ride on a new route. Unfortunately, I do not think I ate enough and BONKED...YUCK! Either that or I am just plain tired. Today, I decided to hang out and do yoga with Ginger, go to work, then go to Special Olympics practice! I might change my mind before then. I know I need a a day off though!

Good news though...I got to put up my Halloween Decorations! I love Halloween!

No comments: