Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Atticus


My constant companion for 13 years has been one big fat black cat, Atticus Finch. He is quite the mellow fat cat who just wants to be petted and fed. He is in fact a very big cat but quite the gentleman. Today, (of course when my Doodlebug is not home) I took him to the vet for something else and the vet found an irregular heartbeat and was quite worried. She kept him overnight and it makes me very worried.

Today, I ran 12 miles although in an unusual way...
6 am 2 miles outside
7 am 4.6 miles on treadmill
9 am 3.7 on track and around school
12 pm 1.9 miles on track
Can't quite find the focus I used to have and that is frustrating. Maybe I could find a running partner for the long run...maybe sweet Ginger? Maybe when Doodle comes home we can run together and it would motivate me more!

Also taught spinning twice and planned to ride for an hour but at the vet too long. There will be another day. Tomorrow's plan - teach spin class, run 1 hour, yoga and lift weights.

No comments: