Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog got a little behind...

Happy Easter to all! An email from my mother-in-law sent us an email today that said "This is the day the Lord has made and let us rejoice in it!" God bless each and every one of you!

Today, we had our regular Sunday ride. It was a good group but some of the group got a little frisky! Guess we need to define social...A good group nonetheless!

The past few weeks I have felt a little pooped...My workouts haven't gone quite the way I want but they have been going. Every day I say I am going to do better and I don't. How do I make this change? Guess just have to do it. Wish it was easier but nothing good comes easy or without work! Guess that explains why I never win the lottery!

So bummed that one of my best riding buddies, Pat, had his bike stolen from his garage. Who would take a man's bike? It just stinks! Wish I could win the lottery and buy him a new bike!

This week's plan...we will see how this goes.
Monday-off
Tuesday-4 spin classes (last day of school YEAH!), run, bike, weights
Wednesday-swim and spin class
Thursday-run, bike weights
Friday-swim...or Spring Ride...it depends on if my spouse leaves or not.
Saturday and Sunday-ride

Need to work on running longer and doing a short brick. Last week we rode 66 miles and ran 6 miles and it was better than I expected.

Have a great week!

No comments: