Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day. Today was no exception. Went for a ride with some great people although it was very windy. Ran 6 minutes after my ride and Leo even ran a lap with me. Got home and hung out. Then spent 2 hours raking black walnuts. Hard work but have been putting it off forever. Then dinner and a shopping spot. Clean up and the day is done. Sunday is my favorite because everyone seems a little more laid back.

Only missed one bike ride and weights this week due to rain and feeling crappy. This is an improvement. This week's schedule...same as last week....
Monday-off
Tuesday-teach 4 spin classes, run, weights, bike
Wednesday-swim, teach 2 spin classes
Thursday-run, weights, bike
Friday-swim
Saturday-Crankin' for Crohn's ride (maybe duathlon)
Sunday-Recovery ride

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
When you take a risk and step out of the norm, you run the risk and sometimes you fail. But you only fail if you give up. -- J Peterman

How true...I fail all the time but I do try it again later. I want to be a better person but I fail often but I keep trying...that is all all of us can do! Have a fabulous week!

No comments: