Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, March 27, 2009

New week, new me!!! gets a little stalled...

Well, this week started off with a bang...it still has bang-like qualities but not as much as I had hoped. This week, I have been really tired. Maybe it is allergies, I hope. Tuesday, I was not feeling well so I went home early. Anyhow, I got most of my workouts in just need to ride two more times and lift weights. Hopefully, the rain holds off tomorrow so I can ride with my peeps.

Yesterday, I was in the pool and this nice lady was next to me and we chatted while kicking down the lane. She was asking me something about long course...hello, I do not know what that is...I just swim. I have never competed in anything but one local swim meet. She said the nicest thing though, "You look like a swimmer." Really, I have never looked like an athlete, I think, so it was really nice!

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY (I need this one!)
You cannot add to the peace and good will of the world if you fail tocreate an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work.-- Thomas Dreier

No comments: