Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cruz Bike


For the past two years, I have seen Maria from Cruz Bike ride her cruzbike across North Carolina. Our bike shop is one of the only shops that carry the CruzBike. I have never been brave enough to ride it but for some reason today, I decided I wanted to try it. It was quite a challenge and I scared our entire staff as I almost fell several times. (Oh, I am not the most graceful person and I am a klutz!). Anyway, Kenny told me to go outside and try it. I did it! I rode around the parking lot several times and I was soooooo excited. It was so fun! Check out the bike at http://www.cruzbike.com/. Goes to show you, if you set your mind to something, you can do it!!! Now, I have set my mind to becoming one of the best climbers! I just have to do IT!

No comments: