Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

Sundays are one of my favorite days. Today, I rode with one of my very favorite peeps, Leo. We had a group of about 10 and 5 of us went shorter than the others. It was not fast but an enjoyable ride. Then I came home and went shopping for new shorts. Fun!

This week's plan:
Tomorrow-swim, teach 1 spin class
Tuesday-run, bike, teach 4 spin classes and weights
Wednesday-swim, teach 1 spin class
Thursday-run, bike, and weights
Friday-swim and run
Saturday-ride
Sunday-ride

Deleted entry for yesterday as it was written in anger and not in a rational manner.
POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
If you have made mistakes...there is always another chance for you...you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for thisthing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the stayingdown.-- Mary Pickford (1893-1979) Canadian Actress
Like this quote as it reminds me even though I make mistakes, I can start over again and try to do the best I can

No comments: