Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, March 6, 2009

End of the first week of IM Training

So, this week has not worked out as I planned. I missed a swim, run and weights. I am hoping I can make some of it up tomorrow or Sunday. However, I have been busy painting my bedroom which was quite a workout in and of itself. All I can do is do better next week.

The weather has turned BEAUTIFUL! I hated to go to work today and spend the best part of the day inside! Tomorrow and Sunday I hope to ride. I hope I can get my 200 miles in this week. I rode yesterday with my friend, Pat. It was a good ride and we had a great chat about this, that and everything else.

POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY-----------------------------A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.-- Jack Dempsey

No comments: