Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, March 2, 2009

People are strange...

Today was a strange day. This morning I went and swam 1600 with Ginger and I felt tired until about 1000 yards. I was feeling good and happy. Off to work and there was a weird vibe there. Nothing bad just weird. Then off to the cycling club meeting and realized that people are strange. Things that should make sense to most people - do not make sense to others. AAAHHH! What do you do? Confront it and lose your temper or do nothing. Who knows? It is a double-edged sword. I wish I could be more like my friend, Leo, who can handle everything with an even temper. My temper is terrible but it is part of my charm.

Last night, I finally finished my IM Canada training plan. I actually feel pretty good about it. It will be a lot of hard work but I am glad to be back on a schedule! Maybe it will get me more motivated.

This week's plan
Tuesday-ride, run, weights
Wednesday-swim, run, teach 2 spin classes
Thursday-ride, run, weights
Friday-swim and teach one spin class
Saturday-ride
Sunday-ride

Hopefully the weather will cooperate! I really want to ride 200 miles this week. I really need to so I can get crackin' on my yearly goal. I just know I can do it! I can do it!

No comments: