Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes

Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes...Benjamin Franklin

Can you tell I finished my state taxes? Over $500 due...Always something, I guess.

Today it rained all day. No ride, no run, no nothing. My legs are very tired still so I need a day off. It is supposed to rain tomorrow too. I just know this is God's way of making me rest. Still working on my IM plan but got distracted by taxes.

Recently, I joined Facebook and got in touch with tons of people I haven't talked to in a LONG time. Today, in my inbox, I got the nicest email from a girl from junior high. Bless her heart, I could not figure out who she was until I went and got the yearbook. Anyhow, this is what it said "Jennifer, you probably don't remember me, but I just wanted to tell you that I will always remember you when I was in 6th grade & you were in 8th and we had gym together. You were really nice to me when other girls were kinda mean. I can recall sitting in the bleachers and talking." It was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. This is a lesson to us all...you have no idea that the things you do might affect someone for the rest of their (and your) life. Just wanted to share that cause it made me feel great and maybe it will help us remember to mind our P&Qs$!

Daily Quote
You can find on the outside only what you possess on the inside.-- Adolfo Montiel Ballesteros

No comments: