Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday

Not too bad this week...The only thing I did not get done was a second swim. I lifted twice and am paying the price as I am sore three days after! I think that is a good thing.

This week the plan is...
Monday-ride and maybe swim or run
Tuesday-teach 4 spin classes, weights and ride to gym
Wednesday-teach spin class, maybe swim
Thursday-ride, weights
Friday-swim and maybe run
Saturday-ride
Sunday-ride
This week I really need to get in over 200 miles this week to get on my 2009 goal of riding 10,000 miles!!! January was not great for the mileage since I was on vacation for almost 2 weeks.

This week I signed up for 24 hours of Booty. My friend, Jimmy D., somehow talked me into it. Jimmy is a friend of mine from CNC and we have been riding long together for two years at CNC. Another reason is my friend, Allison, signed up too and I haven't seen her in almost two years. The main reason I signed up for it is because it raises money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation for cancer! My life and the lives of my family have been affected by cancer and if somehow I can indirectly help find a cure for that then I am all for it. So, for 24 hours in July I will be riding around an almost 3 mile track and hopefully hitting 250-300 miles in that 24 hours. Check it out...http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1096881&pg=personal&fr_id=1060&et=gCHQgp_GzPEsgB_9yOzDiw..&s_tafId=4401

No comments: