Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

First swim since Ironman Louisville

Today, we did not ride because it was cold...again... Luckily, we rode 52 miles yesterday so I was not completely heartbroken! Ginger and I went to the gym and lifted weights. Finally, I got in the pool and swam 550 yards. The first 100 was under 2:00 but it was much slower after that. I forgot how much I like to swim but how tiring it is. At least I got in and started.

This week...
Monday-ride with Ginger, Pat, Kenny and Mike
Tuesday-teach 4 spin classes, lift weights, maybe run
Wednesday-teach 1 spin class and some sort of cardio (weather dependent)
Thursday-ride with Pat, lift weights
Friday-teach 1 spin class and maybe a run
Saturday-ride
Sunday-ride

Will check back next Sunday to see how I did.

No comments: