Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Blues...

Sick of cold weather and rainy weather...Can't ride my bike and don't feel like doing anything else. Every day I wake up with the idea that I am going to do something great and every day I am disappointed in myself. Today, we were supposed to ride but foggy and cold weather got the best of us. This evening, I plan to go to spin class with Leo so maybe that will set things straight. I hope to get up early tomorrow and go to my first ever Bodypump class and get in the pool for the first time since Ironman Louisville. Then I have to teach 4 spin classes at school. If for some reason I miss Bodypump (it is at 5:45 am) then I can lift in between classes. I can also swim at school. No more yuckiness! Maybe I can ride my mountain bike this afternoon before spinning.

This week's plan...
Tuesday-Bodypump or weights, swim, teach 4 classes
Wednesday-maybe swim, teach spin
Thursday-run with athlete, Bodypump or weights
Friday-don't know
Saturday-ride
Sunday-ride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to be in the same rut but what I have learned is that everyday is a new day. I try hard not to beat myself up because it just makes me feel worst. My goal is to make one small step no matter how small to my goal of achieving, if I do that I am lucky and grateful! It's nice to know that even iron chicks have winter blues. I admire that. Thanks.