Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Robert Frost quote

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveledby, And that has made all the difference.-- Robert Frost (1875-1963) American Poet

This quote is one of my favorite...I wish I could live more by it. I wish I could be the person who took the road less traveled. Some days I think I am but not in the good way. What can we all do to take the road less traveled?

The winter blues have really kicked in. I am so sad lately and lack motivation. I really do not want to do anything and keep trying to put things off. I really need to get it back together. The winter blues suck!!!

Today, I taught spinning. Tomorrow is the GRE and an appointment with an athlete to run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, I live by this quote. It has always been one of my favorite quotes that I feel I live by. Second, I know of you thru Jimmy so he is the link that connects us. I push myself hard sometimes too hard but I love taking the road less traveled.