Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long Time Since My Last Post...

Back to the Blog...

The past few months have been fun but I need to get back on track. I have gained some weight and feel huge. So, yesterday I started to turn over a new leaf in my forest. Back to Weight Watchers, P90X (Again) and trying to be much more positive.

This weekend I am going to do 24 Hours of Booty with two of my CNC friends. I hope to get in 300 miles over this 24 hours. I hope I can do it!! The past few weeks I have had great mileage week. Thanks to my friend, Milanne, who is willing to ride some crazy mileage with me. Finally, I think all this work is paying off. I feel great and am cycling better than the past cycling years. I also feel I am well on my way to my year goal of 10,000miles. Over 4,000 miles so far.

This Fall, UNCG has accepted me to start my doctoral work. One day, I might actually have Dr. in front of my name. YEAH!!!! This is very scary but exciting.

Update complete and hope to get the blog to a much more regular basis.

No comments: