Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, July 31, 2009

This week...

This week has been quite interesting. Monday, at my bike shop job, I got nailed straight in the eyeball with some bicycle handlebars. Tuesday, I rode with my friend, Pat B. (who is quite an inspiration) and she broke her pedal and flipped end over end on her bike. Wednesday, nothing too interesting. Thursday, I fell in the woods, got scratched by a branch, got a flat, and chipped a filling. Today, I woke up to some strange bite on my bum.

On the good side, we are leaving for Vegas on Sunday. YEAH! I have 225 miles on the bike this week. I was hoping for 300 and I think I will get 62 or so tomorrow in Carthage. I might have to spin around my neighborhood tomorrow night.

Next week, I hope to relax and maybe run in Vegas. Then back to the grind. I really want to get in shape and lose some weight when we get back. It is frustrating. It seems like the same thing every day. I do well then eat like crap. AAAHHHH! It did not seem to be so hard in the past.

What can I do? Run, eat right, ride, lift weights and do the best I can!!!

No comments: