Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Holidays...

Did I mention I am not a big fan of the holidays? Especially when it is 70 degrees outside and HUMID!!!!

Ran this morning and it was hot. I did not want to run but I did and I felt better. Plan to lift weights tonight.

Disappointed in myself because no P90X for two weeks. I knew going on vacation would throw me off...I think I will lift weights again because I really miss the gym. I think I may start P90X again after I get home from Goofy's Challenge. However, I plan to incorporate some of the things from P90X into my weight workout. Hey, I won the pull up contest at work so it must be doing some good somewhere.

Rode 65 miles yesterday with Pat and Justin. Fun! We had a good ride despite the rain and fog. Pat and I bought our lottery tickets and won $20 bucks. We also won $40 on Sunday. We always split...maybe we will hit it big some day! I sure missed riding with Pat on Thursdays and hope we can get back into the regular routine. However, I made the mistake of leaving my wet bike shoes in my Jeep after the ride and forgetting about them...my Jeep was sure stinky when I got in it this morning!

Rest of the week plan...
Today-lift weights
Saturday-run and ride
Sunday-run if weather permits, weights!

No comments: