Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

IT Band?

Yesterday, I was going to run 16 miles but my life is crazy so I broke it up over 24 hours (I know - not the best plan). So, I ran 6 miles yesterday morning, 3 miles last night, and 7 miles this morning. About 2 miles into my run this morning, my left knee (on the side) started screaming in pain. Pretty sure it is the IT band and I will need to stretch it well. YUCK.

Yesterday, I also rode with the club and it was quite pleasant. We rode almost 35 miles and everyone seemed in great spirits. I hoped to ride today but Mother Nature said no. I plan to lift later. Depending on the day, maybe I could get in a short mountain bike ride. So much still to do today - finish cleaning house, lift weights, clean out my Jeep, and go to another grocery store because our regular store did not have cheese - how can a grocery store not have cheese????? It is just crazy!

The holidays make me feel like I weigh 700 pounds...Why do we eat so much crap? Besides being yummy! I have got to do something because I feel gross!!!!

My parents are coming today for a few days before heading to my sister's house for Christmas. It should be fun! They are quite delightful!

Week's Plan
Monday-run, lift
Tuesday-run
Wednesday-run, lift (maybe ride)
Thursday-ride, I hope and maybe run
Friday-run and lift
Satuday-ride
Sunday-ride

Only a few more days and some friends and I are going to NYC for New Year's Eve!!!

No comments: