Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, February 14, 2011

PPO

From time to time, I have a PPO...Pity Party for One.  I think we all need to have them from time to time. Hey, we are human...we all feel unappreciated, unwanted, unworthy at some point in our lives.  I wish I could say I was perfect and never had those but I do.  However, I am done with it.  However, I do truly believe that some times we have to go right through the middle of the bad stuff to get to the really good stuff. I'm an expert in this particular discipline.  I have spent years going right through the middle of bad stuff to get to the best stuff.  This, my fellow friends, has made me stronger.  However, I will tell you there are moments where I suffer from the worst stuff.  Honestly, I do believe that you have go through the crappy stuff to really really really really appreciate the really good stuff.  If life was perfect then you would have no idea how good the good stuff really is.  So, I do the best I can to get through the bad stuff because I know the best stuff is coming.  Now, I am all about being positive but if you never ever have nothing bad happen, how can you know what awesome is????  Ponder this question for awhile...then smile!  Cause you can get through just about anything if you have faith and a little determination.  Love and hugs to you all!!!!!!  I'm gonna get through this and whatever else comes my way...Bear with me and  yourself...it really is okay to sometimes be sad...because the best stuff comes on the other end. 

No comments: