Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UnValentine's Mix Play List

Since January, I have been teaching 2 spin classes a week.  Last May, I finished teaching at UNCP as adjunct faculty were cut due to budget cuts.  When I lost my job, I was crushed because finally I felt like I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.  So, thanks to my friend, Nilsa, I got a job teaching 2 classes a week.  I always forget how much I love it until I do it again.  Mad props to my friend and Spin Mentor, FurMan, who really gave me a great basis for teaching.  Sometimes I give a class and have to write him and tell him that I gave a class he would proud of.  Anyhow, yesterday my class was UnValentine's Mix. All that love on Valentine's is sometimes too much so to balance it out I had a UnValentine's Mix.  I listened to it again today on my bike ride and thought it was groovy enough to share.  It was good for angry climbs and empowering for fast flats.  Try it out... And remember to always warm up and cool down...

1) Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Greenday
2) Love Stinks, J. Geils Band
3) Since U Been Gone, Kelly Clarkson
4) Survivor, Destiny's Child
5) Hit the Road Jack, Ray Childs
6) Fighter, Christina Aguilera
7) Strong Enough, Cher
8) Not Ready to Make Nice, Dixie Chicks
9) I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
10) Karma, Alicia Keys
11) Just Fine, Mary J. Blige
12) Cry Me A River, Justin Timberlake
13) I Used to Love Him, Lauryn Hill

No comments: