Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...

Mondays stink! Today, I taught 2 spinning classes and swam 1000 yards. I am tired and had a hard time getting up. Not to mention that I got insulted over and over again at work and my house is a mess and needs to be cleaned before an interview tomorrow. I do not know if it will get done and as usual I will be mortified at the condition of my house (downside of being a long distance triathlete is that other things go by the wayside). Plus it is sooooooooooo HOT and humid. It did rain today and it just made it hotter. Thank God it is a rest week...Plans for the week.

Tuesday-bike, run and weights
Wednesday-3 spin classes and swim
Thursday-bike, run and weights
Friday-Army 10 Miler
Saturday-2 hour ride

No comments: