Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yucky run and things never work out the way they are supposed to...

This morning I had 1:45 run scheduled...well, my run sucked and I made 1:01 and bagged it and will run 44 minutes later today. First, I did not want to get up, then I got on the trails and got eaten up by bugs...YUCK! Oh well, bad days make good days seem so much better.

Saturday, I did not feel well so I did nothing. Sunday, I rode 20 miles and ran 2 miles in the morning and then went to the winery ride and rode 35 miles. It was fun and the winery was great! Had too much yummy wine! Thank goodness my husband was there to help me!

Yesterday, I went swimming and taught spinning. Today, I have another 44 minutes to run, bike, yoga and weights. Tomorrow, maybe a tempo run, teach three spin classes, and a swim. Thursday-run, bike, weights (could add Friday's swim so I do not have to do it on Friday), Friday-swim and the tempo run if I do not do in on Wednesday, Saturday-long brick...Sunday...don't quite know yet. I would love to get over 200 miles in on the bike this week so I can inch closer to my yearly goal of 7500 miles...I am way behind.

Little disgruntled at my weight... it varies between 142-143. How come the last 7-8 pounds is sooooooooo hard?

No comments: