Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF

YEAH FRIDAY! So excited as we are going to see Sex and the City tonight!!!! My workouts have been going pretty good this week. Yesterday, I ran 4x800 repeats and they were: 3:57, 3:52, 4:04, 4:01...I know that is not fast for most people but it is blazing fast for me. Yesterday after work, I went to plot the route for our cycling club's winery ride on Sunday and got LOST...well, I did figure out where I was and got back just fine! However, a friend actually has a MUCH better route for the ride so I am excited about that. This morning, I ran for 40 minutes. It was supposed to be a tempo run but my heart rate did not cooperate. Tomorrow is a long ride and 20 minute run, then yard work and the grocery store. Sunday is an easy recovery ride at the winery! Then food, wine and lots of fun!

1 comment:

chris kubiak said...

jen, Tell me about the cycling group. Cyling and wine are two of my favroite things. Hope you had a good 10 miler. I ran the Boogie last night. The first loop was very hot. My goal was to make it a good easy training run for Grandfather. One of theses days I'd like to get back in tri shape. You have inspired me. Chris from Rockingham. runmomjkaj@carolina.rr.com