Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesdays do not seem to start well for me...

This morning, my plan was to run to the track and do a track workout. Well, that did not work out as I woke up later than expected. I did go lift weights (heavier weights starting this week) before I went to the doctor. After that I had a ton of errands to run. Hopefully I will be able to ride this afternoon, although, a storm is supposed to blow in this afternoon. It looks beautiful now - just a little windy.

WELCOME to our new nephew, child of Ryan and Rachelle. They do not have a name yet but he was born yesterday. CONGRATS!

Tomorrow's plan is to ride to work, teach 1 spinning class, run, teach another spin class, ride to the gym, swim, shower, work from 12-6, teach another spin class and ride home. I usually get home about 7:45 or so, just in time to watch American Idol. Thursday's plan is to ride, run, and lift weights. Friday, I plan to swim. Saturday, I am doing a sprint triathlon. Sunday, I am riding in the Road 2 Recovery ride from Asheboro to Charlotte with some of the soldiers we have been working with through Operation Spin Cycle. They started their ride from DC to Charlotte today. Their journey will be over 480 miles. Good luck to them! Monday will be a day off (sort of)...I will be the volunteer coordinator for our cycling club's race. I will be busy but not working out. Good luck to our racers, too!

Part of the reason I started writing this blog was to be honest about my food and weight journey. Well, my weight is 142.2 and while my body fat is about 17.5% (which is pretty good), I would like to drop 7 more pounds and drop my body fat to about 15% but somehow keep strength on my bike and run. My food has been okay lately but I could do better. However, I do feel fitter, stronger and leaner than when I went to Ironman Arizona. I will try to update this weekly although I am embarrassed about the weight and food part but I am hoping that it will keep me honest and on a path to the person I want to be!

No comments: