Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Yesterday was a good day. I rode to work, swam a short swim, worked at the shop, taught spinning and then rode home. Today, I am a little tired. Thank goodness it is a rest week. Today, I hope to run, ride, lift and do yoga plus a little yard work and work on our local's club race (for which I am the volunteer coordinator). Tomorrow, I hope to ride to work, teach 2 spin classes, swim, work and then ride home. If I do not get my run in today then I will get in after my first spin class and before my second one.

Good thoughts to my parents who are off on a grand adventure today! May they arrive safely and have the TIME of their lives. Good luck to my husband who is taking a test today.

No comments: