Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

Today, I got up early and ran 5 miles. After a little break, I rode from home and met my club to ride. One of our wounded warriors wanted to quit but I talked him out of it and I rode with him and my other handsome friend! It was the ride I really needed to have, my heart rate average was 125 so it was just perfect. It ended up with four of us and everyone was in good spirits. Rode home and took a nap, lifted weights and worked in the yard. It has been a good day so far. The weather is just perfect too! We have been fortunate to have such cooler weather in May. Tomorrow, I might ride easy just for the fact I can get a 200 mile week with only 21 miles. If I do not ride, that will be okay too.

Friday, my weight was 142 and I really want to be at 135. I really want to wear a size 6 pair of capris hanging in my bathroom. I haven't tried them on lately...maybe in just a few pounds. Trying to meet my daily goals but I usually get a little off track.

No comments: