Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rest Week Swim Time Trial and other musings...

After teaching my first spin class this morning, I went over to the gym and did 1500 yards and 1000 was a time trial. My last time trial was 19:47 and today was 20:07...don't know what happened but I did feel slugish in the water. Oh well, it is okay to have an off day every now and then.

Yesterday, I missed my weights and run so I will squeeze those in today between spinning, work and more spinning. Luckily the run is only 20 minutes. Thank goodness for rest weeks.

Feel like a whale today. I looked at my thighs in my swimsuit and not only do they look ridiculous because half of them are white from cycling shorts but they are cottage cheesish...yuck. I know the answer is to run and cycle more than I have been doing. I really have to get out there more. I probably need to change up my weight workout too. Back to Muscle and Fitness Hers to find a new workout. I did not weigh today but back to my regular weigh in tomorrow. I have decided to make one small change in my eating every day. So today, I am vowing to get my 5 fruits/veggies.

No comments: