Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank God Next Week is a REST WEEK!

First, let me just say it is sooooooooooooo HOT here! It is about 15 degrees hotter than normal and it is almost unbearable.

Since last blog entry...
Tuesday afternoon-bike with 15 jumps and it ended up being almost 2:30, weights, yoga
Wednesday-swim, 2 spin classes
Thursday-Bike for 1:40 easy
Friday-3x1 repeats for run (treadmill), weights, 2800 yard swim
Saturday-4:30 bike (supposed to be brick...104 degrees kept me out of run). Ride was good
Sunday-1:58 run...this sucked...I don't know if it was the heat but I cannot express how bad this was...I also had to take a Continuing Education Spin Course and rode easy for 58 minutes.

Needless to say, I am pooped and am so glad next week is a rest week. Plan for this week...
Monday-swim, teach 2 spin classes
Tuesday, weights, yoga, easy bike for 1 hour, easy run
Wednesday-swim, teach 3 spin classes
Thursday-easy bike, easy run
Friday-Army 10 miler
Saturday-easy 2 hour bike
Sunday-DAY OFF

This week is supposed to be just as hot. If so, I will be doing everything very very very early because the heat just stinks! I guess I will be well prepared for the August heat of Louisville! Guess it is true, everything happens for a reason.

No comments: