Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Opportunity...

The past year and a half I have had many struggles that made me wrestle with the meaning of life and the whys and whats???  Today, I was presented with an opportunity that at first I wasn't sure but then I thought "What a once in a lifetime opportunity!"  Before I reveal it, I am still in the discovery stage and working it out with my family.  However, I will say that I am honored that the person who asked me is someone who I like very much and have a ton of respect for.  This means this person trusts my ability.  I also am honored that the person that had the idea recommended me.  She is a person I feel that we are kindred spirits.  Don't ask why because I don't know.  Anyway, I am in the process of discussing it with my Doodle Bug and learning more about it. 

This made me think that it is true...all things happen for a reason.  I lost my job I loved last year and it literally broke my heart. I went from making $1000+ a month to making A LOT less.  My spirit was broken.  But today this made me think about what this has actually done for me.  Before Atticus died, I spent a lot of time with him.  I am able to go to Korea soon.  I may take this once in a lifetime opportunity.

So, before you are like me to say NO right off the bat, look at things as an opportunity and not as a problem....

No comments: