Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spinning Pop & Latin Mix

Okay, I love to teach spinning and I am from Texas.  I have been blessed to teach a few more classes this month and this will be one next week (if you are in my class, it's a preview).  So, I have been working on a Pop/Latin Mix for a few weeks and haven't quite nailed until tonight...and yes, thanks to AI and J.Lo, I was inspired to finish it.  Plus March 2 was Texas Independence Day from Mexico and May 5 is Cinco De Mayo!  I think it is pretty good for a little white girl who knows nothing about Latin...whatcha think?

Pop & Latin Mix

1. Dreaming of You by Selena
2. The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin
3. Conga by Miami Sound Machine
4. Not Myself Tonight by Christina Aguilera
5. Let’s Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez
6. I Need to Know by Marc Anthony
7. Hips Don’t Lie by Shakira
8. Livin’ La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
9. Rhythm is Gonna Get You by Gloria Estefan
10. On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez with Pitbull
11. Hero by Enrique Iglesias

No comments: