Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back in the saddle again...

Went for my first ride on my regular ride in a week with one of my favorite friends, Hal. At first, I felt like everything was all wrong on my bike but after about an hour, I felt pretty good. Practiced climbing out of the saddle alot and sent my heart rate into the higher zones...I just keep reminding myself how hot my quads are going to look and what an awesome climber I will be when it hurts like heck! Don't think I ate enough because I sort of bonked in the middle and thanks to Hal (Clif Blox) and Tim (Gatorade) I got home. Did a little yoga earlier and plan to lift weights while watching So You Think You Can Dance in a few minutes! Have to get up earlier and get to Operation Spin Cycle in the early am, then a run and swim.

No comments: