Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Mom's 24 inch Huffy

Back from vacation...got a lot of workouts in but the most enjoyable were my 2 bike rides on my mom's 24 inch Huffy...I am sure I looked ridiculous but it was great fun. I really enjoyed my short rides and loved the scenery. There was this great donkey who followed me and I longed to pet it but he wasn't having it! It was a nice vacation and I needed it. Now, only a few more weeks until IM Louisville. Got to refocus and get my stuff together and then taper and work my bootie off to hopefully get my PR. My running is not going great. I can't seem to get to it like I did before. My swimming was great when I was on vacation because I needed a change of scenery...tomorrow will tell.

Today-bike, weights and yoga
Friday-run and swim
Saturday-long brick
Sunday-run and ride

No comments: