Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Fourth and end of the rest week!

Happy Belated 4th of July! Hope everyone had a great one! We were at the beach with my sister and her family and some of our other favorite friends, including Lee, whom we have adopted as our older sister! She is fabulous! We spent the majority of the day at the beach including swimming, playing scrabble, sun and fun. After the beach, we had a yummy dinner of sushi, BBQ ribs from Harris Teeter, salad, pasta and potato salads and yummy chocolate mint pie! Gosh, I will need to work out for weeks!

Saturday, I got up and ran for 40 minutes. I was afraid I would not get my bike ride in but I did but not in the manner I normally do. My husband and I rented a bike for two (not a tandem but a double bike) and rode for an hour and we scooted on down the boardwalk and passed tons of people. We actually were working pretty hard! It was so fun too! Since it was dreary out we did not get to go to the beach but we had fun anyway! We also did a little shopping and ate at this gorgeous restaurant on the beach.

Sunday, it was dreary so we headed to the aquarium and walked all over...of course, this was after IHOP! No workout...headed home and ran into a huge storm.

Great weekend but I cannot wait to get back to eating right and working out. My belly is not happy when I do not eat well. I can't wait to really get my next month in and get ready for IM Louisville.

Made some new goals while at breakfast this morning and plan to break them down further tomorrow...
1) Get weight to 135.
2) Get body fat to 15%.
3) Cut out fast food.
4) Cut out high fructose corn syrup.
There will be more but that is all for now...got to get to bed to get ready for the upcoming week!

No comments: