Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!


Back in January, my husband put in writing (and signed it) that he would run the Las Vegas Marathon with me. Really, I have it in my house and have considered scanning it and sending it to his mother in case he tries to hide it! So, yesterday I got an email with a offer to register so I sent this on to my delightful spouse and he replied to sign us up! I DID! So...VIVA LAS VEGAS! He has not run a marathon before but I have written him a training plan and he assures me that he is running! So, now he has to put his money where his mouth is...and RUN!!!!!!

FUN! FUN! FUN! We love Las Vegas and maybe we could even get hitched again. We went there last year for our 10 year anniversary but we did not get to get married again...maybe year 11 is the lucky year!


No comments: