Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to training...Las Vegas here we come!

Today was my first day back to training...a 20 minute run. I sure hope it gets better. It was not great but I know it will get better. I intended to try Body Pump at 5:45 am tomorrow but that is so early so I will go back to lifting tomorrow, running, and cycling. I have to teach 2 spin classes tomorrow. I hope it all goes better than today.

Only a few more months to Las Vegas...Viva Las Vegas...


Yesterday, I went to see my friend, Ginger, at a race. It was very fun. She rocked! She placed 3rd woman overall and she rocked! I got to ride with her while she ran some which was so fun! She rocked and was very inspiring! I hope I can swim, bike, and run as fast as she can one day!

No comments: