Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Rode with the club today...I fizzled out in the middle but made it the rest of the way. Don't know if I was tired still from Ironman, teaching 7 spin classes this week, lifting weights yesterday, yoga, or I just had a bad day. Stuff happens, I guess. Got 51 miles in.

Tomorrow I will have a day off, sort of. I will be officiating a crit. Luckily, my friend, John, is going with me as I wish I could stay home napping, cleaning and working in the yard. John is way fun!

Next week, 4 days of running, ride a few days (including to work because gas is crazy!), teaching 8 spin classes, three weight workouts, and hopefully yoga one day or two. Staying out of the pool for a little longer. Somehow I should be thinner. Food was pretty good today! Hopefully, I will continue to do so and lose about 10 to 15 pounds before too long. Mostly to fit in my cute capris before Doodle comes home. The other day there was nothing on so I had an infomercial about PX90 on and am tempted to try it. I feel sick of my weight workout and want to try something new. Everything I have read thus far was good. I wonder...

No comments: