Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Run

Lately, I have not been running so fast and I get very frustrated! Yesterday, I got up and ran before spin class. I started out rather quick but I even got to pick up my pace! I ended up with a good average and was quite happy about that! Hopefully, I can keep it up for several reasons including but not limited to: maybe PR at Las Vegas, lose weight, and run faster at IM Canada.

Today, a run, teach 2 spin classes and bike ride! Tomorrow, run and teach 1 spin class. Saturday, we will be going to a Special Olympic Qualifier for our cyclists. Sunday, a century in Greenville. Hopefully, I can get back to sleep before beginning the rest of my day.

Yesterday, I got an exciting package from the ever lovely Elizabeth. A New WETSUIT! It is so fancy. I have not been able to try it on but it looks soooooooooo nice!

Gotta figure out someway to lose about 10 pounds and keep it off. I know the answer is to eat right and exercise. Temptation is horrible though and I have a hard time resisting it. Wish I could figure some way to do that. I wish it was not so hard to resist yummy things. Speaking of which, I am from the South and I have never had a Moon Pie. Yesterday, Mary brought in several snacks to the shop yesterday and some of them were Moon Pies. I tried a vanilla one and it was different. Not sure it will be #1 on my list but it wasn't bad!

No comments: