Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rest is good...

Today is really my fourth day of rest after Ironman. I did teach 2 spin classes but just spun at very low level. My legs do not hurt when I go up stairs. Thank goodness for the chiropractor and massage therapist. Thankfully, I did lots of yard work today and realized how much I do love yard work. It is very peaceful although I think too much sometimes.

We are supposed to get hit by hurricane Hanna tomorrow. Not sure how that will work out for the ECU game. AARRGGHH!

Monday, I will start running again to get ready for the Las Vegas marathon in December and back to lifting weights. I hope to ride a lot more. I hope to really PR at IM Canada. I think I will do great there but I have to set my mind to it and really work hard! Until January though, I will just ride and run and maybe swim a little. I hope to gain a lot of strength and tone up during the winter by lifting three times a week besides two times a week. I really would like to do some more yoga too. Somehow, I want to lose 10 pounds too.

No comments: