Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 days to go-#805

Got up this morning for an early run. It was sooooooooooooooo slow. Yesterday, I had to ride all over to get my Jeep so I got a bike ride in. Tomorrow, I am on my way...So much to do today-pack, 2 appointments, work, teach spinning, put stuff in Jeep. Now all the questions come up...did I train enough, did I train too much, should I have ran, bike or swam more...there is nothing that I can do now to change it. It is what it is...I hope it is good. The biggest question is...will my new crank and bottom bracket come today and will my bike be ready to go? I have another road bike that I can ride but I do not run that well off that bike. Thank goodness it happened here.

Checked my number last night and it is #805. Check www.ironmanlive.com on Sunday and you can put my number in and see where I am. Pray for a good day and add a little prayer for the best race ever.

Tomorrow-travel day
Friday-swim, bike, run
Saturday-small brick, short swim
SUNDAY...IRONMAN!!!!!

No comments: