Ride Your Bike

You can do anything you set your mind to.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday


This is my brother-in-law's UPS truck. Due to another driver's careless driving, he wrecked his truck. However, he avoided a multi-car pile up where many more people could have been hurt! His angels were working overtime and he is safe and virtually unharmed. This just goes to show you that you must pay attention when you are driving!
Rode too hard with the club today. However, we raised over $400 for our Junior Development Team! YEAH! I should have rode alone because my heart rate was way too high. I hope this doesn't affect me later. I have to be much better about staying at the right heart rate. I guess I have spent so much time being last that I just hate it. I knew it was a rest week and I sort of blew that today and yesterday. Hope I do not pay for it at Ironman!

My husband always encourages me and believes in me...that means a lot. When I talked to him today, he just knew I would be just fine at IM. He knows I always get nervous before IM and he does very well at calming my nerves. He is just delightful.
This week's plan...
Monday-swim, run, teach one spin class
Tuesday-run, bike, yoga, weights
Wednesday-swim, teach one spin class
Thursday-bike, run, weights
Friday-swim
Saturday-bike
Sunday-run


No comments: